Sunday, September 20, 2009

After Vineman but before the next season begin

After Vineman (Aug 1) I did the following

Hills are alive 10K
AFC Half Marathon (America Finest City)
Disneyland Half Marathon
Mt Baldy Run to the top
Malibu Triathlon Classic Distance

Wow, that's a lot of events!
Well this Friday I am going to do the YMCA Climb to the Top (US Bank Building)
Then next Sunday I am going to do the LA Triathlon

I am still debating about the Long Beach Triathlon but I know I am going to do the Nike Human Race on 10/24.

Then the new season starts.

As much as I did all these races I did not train after Vineman. I know I have another 9 months of training so I want to rest as much as possible now (not training that is). I do not want to get burn out... a perfect excuses huh?

No comments: