Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fews things to do in Kentucky

1. Cheer for the Ironteam
Because I am awesome!

Just because we may hang a bike on the tree in Louisville, I need to be there just in case

2. Meet the one and only Wongstar
My friend Gigi told me about this Chinese Elite Pro named TheWongStar and I have been following her journey since. Am I a stalker I think not. But thanks to me, the whole Ironteam and my 575 facebook friends now know about the WongStar (well I have 578 friends... but I need to minus the wongstar, gigi, and papa Wongstar).

huh?
3. Give Coach Paul a hard time
He likes it
trying to plug Paul with my tail... as if he is one of those avatar creature

4. Eat Kentucky Fried Chicken
Will KFC win the Battle of Chicken 2010 with the home court advantage?

5. Stretch
With all these hours waiting, I may as well do some stretching to become a better athlete. Is there yoga classes in Kentucky?

No comments: