Friday, December 12, 2008

Give $1 to make a difference for one family

I was talking to one of my triathlon teammate today and she told me she adopted a family for x’mas. She said she doesn’t know what to buy and she needs to give them gifts this Sunday. She said they have a wish list but it’s kind of sad because all items listed are necessities (instead of toys…etc).

She didn’t ask me for money but I gave her what I had in my gym bag(we were going to swim training… that’s why I have my gym bag). I would like to invite you to join me to make a difference for this family. I figure if enough of you donate one dollar each, we should have enough to buy a supermarket gift card or something so that this family can at least have a good x’mas dinner… or have money to buy their necessities. I have a few toys at home so I will probably donate them too.

I will see my teammate sat. Please let me know if you want to chip in $1. You can be a super star by giving $5!

Sincerely,

Louis

No comments: