Sunday, June 21, 2009

Broken Louis

I had a bad swim today.

I am supposed to swim 3km today. The first 500km was fine. Then a woman came in and started swimming in the next lane. She does't look super fit but she is faster than me with her one arm swim. Whatever, I said to myself. I am a slow swimmer and I admit it. I keep doing my own thing and she got out of the pool a bit later. Then two guys join in and they were super fast... but only for a while. Next thing I know I am close to 2km. Right then I started to feel sick. I took breaks but it didn't get better. For the secondly day in a row, I want to vomit again. Not because I am tired or try too hard... but I just want to vomit. Not wanting to have people watching me vomit in the pool while wearing my Team In Training Swim Cap, I called it a day and got out of the pool.

I definitely feel stupid. I swam 2km already and there is only 1 more to go. Why can I finish =(

I took a shower and prepare to leave. Right then a guy ask me when I did the Wildflower Triathlon (because I was wearing the Wildflower shirt) I chart with that guy for a bit and that lift my spirit.

Never give up, I will keep swiming.

No comments: