Sunday, June 21, 2009

My vomit tastes like energy drink

Since Vineman Ironman is going to be very very hot, the coach decided to start our training at a later time so that we can more heat. However... it was raining... so much for training under the heat. I should of train with a sweater.

Did the 4 hours bike and on to my two hours run. My plan is to do 3-1 intervals. I run 3 minutes, then walk 1 minute. I can go faster but I figure this will be the pace for my ironman's marathon... so I may as well get used to it.

After 20 minutes into the run, I stopped because I wanted to vomit. I took a 8 seconds breather and move on. This is go on several times... and finally... 3 minutes before the 2hr is up, I started to cough... it seems like there is something in my lung... and because I coughed like crazy, I vomited... the stuff that I have been drinking.... no pizza, no hamburger... just some energy drink =P

No comments: