Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday is the most stressful day of the week

Why? Because I have training every sat.

I got off work at around 5 something today. Went to Costco to pick up some uncrustables for training, along with King Crab Legs (only 10.99 per lbs!) and some other stuff. Guess what, it was like 7:30pm by the time I got home. I had a rib eye hamburger for dinner (my brother made it and it was very good)... chill a little bit... then it's 10:30pm *_* I just got my water bottle fill with sport drink... and it's now 11:00pm. We are meeting at 7:30 tomorrow... so that means I need to leave my house at 6:15... and that means I need to wake up by 4 something...

The routine started back in Nov... and I still have several months to go. It wasn't stressful with the marathon team. clothes, shoe, water bottle... cap... sunscreen and that's about it. But for this, swim stuff, bike stuff, run stuff, nutrition...

My marathon coach Kiley is going to run his first ultra tomorrow (50 miles). I want to go cheer after training... but I don't think I am up for driving around 150 miles (round trip) after 6 hours of training. We'll see.

Open water swim on Sunday.

1 comment:

Deniel Hopkins said...

Great Post! interesting and informative :) keep tri-ing