Sunday, April 19, 2009

Long Weekend

No... not a 3 days weekend.

Sat I rode for 4 hours and bike for 2 hours. It was very hot sat. The ride was ok but I ran slow during the run. There is no point for me to break any records. For the first time in my running/triathlon career, I went to a gas station to buy a cold sport drink to drink during the run. Aid station has water and stuff but I want something cold =P

Sun I swam for 1 mile (55 minutes) in Long Beach
I wouldn't call it... 'no big deal' but Open Ocean (well bay) gotten a lot easier. Don't get me wrong, I still very much hate it, but I swam the whole thing. Half way thru I started to have cramp on one of my leg. I figured it's wise for me to swim back to shore and stretch it. As I was swaning my way back to shore it gotten better so I continue to swim. I know once I get to the ground I will probably make up some excuses so I just suck it up and finish the whole thing. I think I can swim faster without getting too tired. I am going go speed up next time.

No comments: