Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tokyo March 21 (Sat): My 'Chill' Pre Race Sat

Today I have one mission and one mission only: Tunahachi

And it didn't disappointed. Their tempura is awesome.
http://www.tunahachi.co.jp/
住所:東京都新宿区新宿3-31-8
電話:03-3352-1012

After lunch I went to the bookstore to look for comic. I ended up buying topo maps around Mt Fuji area and cute bento cookbook. It was tough finding comic because the bookstore has 7 stories and I don't know which floor the comics are. It turned out the comic section is kind of huge they rent another building just for it... sigh... wasted of my time =(

Bumped into my friend at Shinjuku... we headed down to Harajuku but there is no performances on sat. I am totally sad!

As I was walking around my knee started to sore. See... I told you I will pay for the Anime Expo... I slow down and stretch often.

So I passed by this truck and they have an ad with live girls in it. I am assuming these girls are promoting their new singles?

Realizing I haven't have my Katsu Don in Japan... I went to yet another Tonkatsu place with Steve. The Katsu Don isn't that good and the Tonkatsu is nothing compared to Wako.






After I ate I headed by to the hotel and prepare for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Great photos ... I think you're getting pretty brave with the food :-)

Louis K said...

I always eat Katsu Don before a race... it's for good luck =)

When you do Marathon Vacation you need just to chill... hee hee... good luck on yours!!!