Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tokyo March 18 (Wed): Singapore Airline is Awesome

I think I write too much junks on my blog so I am going to make it shorter. Hopefully you will have more fun reading it without getting bored.

Anyway, I picked Singapore airline this time because I want something nice. Good food, friendly service, YOUR OWN TV...etc

yay for Singapore Airline

When I got off the plane I was like WOW. Good Food, Friendly Service, On-demand videos/audios, video games, and they even serve ice-cream. I am sold.

Took me a while to find the hotel but I made it in one piece. It was 9PM then and I was a bit of hungry. I hurry down to this Sushi place that I wanted to try as the last order is at 9:45PM. Got there at 9:20PM and this is what I ordered. It's goodddd! I like the crab thing and the shrimp. Toro is also awesome.

梅丘寿司の美登利

No comments: