Thursday, January 8, 2009

What it takes to be an ironman #1: Lot of Powder!!!


Endurox (recovery), Endurance (Carb), GU2O(carb), Pocari Sweat (Fun)


Check this out, my Ironteam coaches want everyone in the team to drink/eat carb during our exercise so we have enough energy to last the whole thing. The amount of carb depends on how height you are. For me, I will need to consume 91 grams of carb per hour. Solution? Powder! I hate drinking powder stuff but now I feel like I am one of those gym people that want to build big muscle... except I am not building muscle.

So let me tell you what the heck I am drinking
Endurox: This is a recovery drink. I actually drink this from time to time after a long hike. Why? Because I think Mars Bonfire, Tom Hills and Wayne all drink these stuff. I copy them just so that I think I can hike faster! It tastes like crap!

Endurance and GU2O: I just got these. They have around 30g of carb per serving. You mix it with like 20 oz of water. I am going to add this thing call Carbo Pro to get more carb out of the drink

Pocari Sweat: Why sweat? I don't know, go ask the Japanese People. I drink this stuff when I was small so I just keep drinking them. I like the taste and it's different.

Who knows... maybe the coach wants me to drink more protein... in that case I'll be drinking worm powder like the bodybuilder.

No comments: