Friday, November 21, 2008

Bye Bye Camera

My Canon SD 800IS is broken so it's time for a new one. The lifespan of my SD 800 is actually very very short (almost 2 years). BUT, I took it everywhere and I took a lot of pictures (maybe 40GB?). I went to Mt Shasta, Mt Whitney, Japan, Hong Kong, and numerous places. I was amazed at how the camera still works after the case crack open.

Case is cracked on my old camera

Every scar has a story
I looked around and decided to get the Canon SD 990IS or the Canon SD 880IS. I ended up getting the SD 990 at the Alhambra Costco because that's what they have. When I got home, I realized the lady gave me the wrong camera!!! She gave me Canon SD 890IS (old model) instead of 990. I made it back to Costco (10 minutes before they close) to get an exchange only to find out she gave me the wrong one again. I pointed out her mistake and she finally... finally gave me the right one.

So now you all know... CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT CAMERA!!!

No comments: