Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Contact Lens

There are a lot of things attach to ironman training beside the actual training. A number of my teammates have been shopping for a bike while others go look for stuff like running watch and water bottles. As for me, I got contact lens so that I'll have a easier time transitioning in my events.

I went to the Kaiser Version Center today to pick up my contact lens and to learn how to put them on. My eye got all red because I took forever to put them on. I also realized that the lens are not as clear as my prescription eyeglasses. The doctor was like can you read those letters and I was like... hmm... hmm... F? I am 'supposed' to use them for a few days this week and go back for a check up next week. We'll see about that. I also picked up my new eyeglasses yesterday... yay!!!
The old one (top) was so beat up that I have been gluing it with super glue =P

No comments: