Saturday, November 15, 2008

Running > Swimming

Training was good today. We did some running drills and I ran for 3.5 miles. I took a few pictures of my teammates and they were surprised to see me snapping pictures during the run.

Mentors bought breakfast after training. Thank you Mentors!!!

I did struggle during the run because I was sleepy, dehydrated, and tired from jumping around at the Polysics Concert. It's awesome that I get to see them in USA. (P.S.: My favorite band is still Go! Go! 7188)

Kayo is soo hot

So after the training, I went to my ex-coworker's wedding. It was Peter that took my resume to Kaiser (Thank you Peter!). I took a lot of pictures and I was having a lot of fun until.... I started dancing. Apparently the stupid MC has this game where each tables pick one person and have that person come out to the stage. I was like whatever. As it turn out the MJ wants us to do a dance battery (He should know that some people can't dance). Let me tell me, there are two things that I know I can't do. Swimming and Dancing... and I did both this week. OMG it was a disaster! If Doom (my mentor) found out about this, she may make me transfer cause she is like this amazing dancer!

New year resolution... learn how to dance!

So yes, I survived the swim and the dance *_*

No comments: