Monday, November 10, 2008

Polysics Ticket + Swimming Goggle + Watch Return + 30 minutes Run

When you are in the marathon team the must have is a pair of good running shoe. When you are in a triathlon team, you need to have swimming goggle, swim suit, a bike, and good running shoe. Since I don't have goggle and swimming wear, I decided to get it today before my Thur Swim Practice at Culver City.

I went to Santa Anita mall and parked next Macy's. I went to Macy's gift department to purchase my Polysics Concert Ticket for Friday (Note: If you buy your tickets from Macy's you don't have to pay the order processing fee from ticketbastard)

I then went to Sport Chalet to check out swim goggles. Unlike most people who pick out a goggle based on the look and price, I actually took them out and try them on. Anyway I didn't want to go all crazy and opened unopened goggles so I only tried the one that has like a box where you can open them. Since Godfather Sean told me to get a goggle with clear lens I am limited to a few choice.

When I tried the first pair I was like... wow I am so Chinese because my eye were so small from the goggle being too tight! After a few try I picked up the a goggle from TYR (I thought they make cars =P )

I then went looking for a swimming short. So I was looking at 3 different types. Swim Short, Jammer (I didn't know they exist until I see them), and racer (what we normal people call speedo). Since I don't really know how to swim I picked up the short because I think speed isn't really that important as this point (plus I am doing my teammate a favor)

After the stressful goggle/short shopping I went to REI to return my GPS watch (I got a new one because one of the button from the old one doesn't work well).

And I finished the night with a 30 minutes light jog at the Almansor Park

No comments: