Saturday, November 1, 2008

Season Kick Off!

When I got the email from the Ironteam's Campaign Manager I found out that we have 6 mentors and 5 of them are women. I thought to myself. Great, they can probably break me in half like a pencil. So I refer them as 'tough' women long before I even meet them.

So today I went to Team In Training Spring 2009 Kick Off and as I predicted, they all look tough. Just look at the coach. He can probably pick my arms off as if he is picking legs off a spider!

Tough Coach Paul

Anyway, Coach Paul told us to take it easy this week. Spend more time with family and don't exercise. I was like... wow, it's kind of like last supper. I will follow his advice for the coming week. Eat Eat Eat. I am calling it my last supper week.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Oh do beware the 'last supper'! :)